Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fifteen

So a few days ago, Seth was goofing around, running back and forth, making a lot of noise. Typical day. I was sitting at the table looking through the mail, I think. All of a sudden I hear, "Once, doce, trece, catorce..." which, for those not in the know, are the numbers 11, 12, 13, and 14 in Spanish. Seth was counting in Spanish! I stopped him and asked him to count starting at one, and he did, he can count from one to (nearly) twenty in Spanish. He learned at preschool.

I, of course, figured it was just something they had memorized, for the most part, and wasn't at all sure he really knew he was counting. Until this weekend, when he tooted two times. He looked at me and said, "Dos toots!"

According to my sister, he's Pinky *and* the Brain.

1 comment:

EE said...

I'm rolling on the floor laughing right now!!!